My Art Share 18



Welcome To My Art Share 18 !!!
There in This New Update,We Not Find Gore & Nsfw !!
Enjoy for you Safe For Everyone want See !!



This are Black wolf in Arctic Cold place.
I sad Hearing Real Romeo black wolf was Real Died in 2004 i think? I forgot.
But i love this Wolf.
I know Now... White is Not Seen in Out,But in the Deepest heart...
This are Black Wolf Where Before i think all Black wolf are Bad,Evil.
But i am Wrong!! Because Must look at Deep Heart!! Not in Out of How who is Kind are...



This Where Drawing For My Furry Amino When Reached Lvl 13 popufur.
I love Furry Amino app!
Too many People caring My art,Not like Deviantart or Facebook,They not Different!!
So i always Make special art when at least i will Go level up on Furry Amino app.



This are Great Scenery art !!
Where you will looking The art is are Detailed of Objects,Shadows and Trash of Abandoned.
You can See Wiki of Wanda ghana,What it is? On My Article search bar "David wiki" but Can't publish for Today Yet.



This are New Foxwolf 2018.
This Funny Foxwolf where The Weapon Sounds Funny haha...
But that are Dangerous Weapon! Caution,okay?!



This For Thrive dragon Giftart,But the person is Are Art block and His are Arrogant people Where saying
If Leaders and Curator in Furry amino is "Bocah" or meaning in English Language i think "Childish" that is makes me Offended Hearing him... And His Thrive dragon say..
" All Arts in Furry Amino just a Bad arts " He's say.
I HATE HIM FOR FOREVER.



Looking Ugly But Detailed of All Objects,Shadowing,Brushing and 2D completed of Nearest Building.
This art take 2 days For Finish it.
Near one weeks But i start again and Finish at 2 Days.



Just Drawing My Fursona First time with Double Me and Wolfemous.



Repay For Monk-a in Furry amino Because his are Making My Harderwolf (Foxwolf) Fanart on one time at first.



My Favorites Foxwolf Ever.
Sunny starletti and Zacky shiroi X at Warzone in Gangs city where that Cities cannot Shut down after Rumor The Gangster are Become Biggest populations By mysterious portal who clone the Terrorist and Gangster.



I MAKE BIGGEST EVER A POSTER !!! MY FAVORITES FOXWOLF !!!




Bebek Terang Streets,Napalia central.
Where this place are Where i played hand For imagening of My fantasy World First time where i was Children.
Since i first use hand to playing The Fantasy world,i just use Two Hand as Duck (Bebek) for make it as Buildings.



I think you will say " WOW!! COOL!! "
Well... Yeah.. Why i love and Make this are my favorites Foxwolf? Because it... I was tell you before.
COOL !!!


Thanks For Watching !!!

Next: My Art Share 19
Will published Soon later...

Komentar

POPULAR POSTS