My Art Share 07

WELCOME TO
MY ART SHARE 07

NEW VERSION WAS CHANGED !!
03 OCTOBER 2017 !!

+ Detailed Artwork Information

+ Awesome Article with Full information

+ No needs Suck Small information By Image walls

So,Enjoy My Museum of Artwork !!

^\\\\\\^)/////




YOSHI SHIROI
This is Just For My Profile pic in Facebook and All Socmed.




This is a Just Doodle Art.
I just Test a New app on Android Name "Medibang paint"
So after looking and Trying for use.
It look Cool than Autodesk sketchbook.
I can Use Shadows and Makes a Furs to This Bearer Test Artwork.



This is a Werewolf Charather From a Comic was i Created.
But after Created this one Art
I failed To Created The Comic
Because it From a Traditional art Design.




This is a Giftart For My old Best Friend Name "Jeffrey Green"
He's is Birthday.
But Sadly...
Jeff Was Not Be Friend again Because Something Broken.
But i can Just Contact Him into Messenger,Furry Amino and Line.



This is Just a Freak Doodle Art
X"D



This is From My Church.
I get a Flower meaning
" Keep Smile and Makes You day is Full of Smile "
But i Created one For My art to post in on Via facebook.




This Just For My profile pic in Facebook.
But Abandoned.




This a Horror special Yoshi Shiroi Version.
Looking Full Gore.
But I thinks that good For Hallowen Theme or means
Goreber? Inktober?
I forgot...
Ah hell.. Forget it!



This is Giftart For someone.
Now This present day was Become Hater about Gossip
This person always Get banned account on Facebook.
But He's Think I am Reported Him. But He's Not Believe me.




For Someone too...
This is a Giftart



Thinking My fantasy...
HOW FAR UNIVERSE IS???



This a Giftart First Time and So Historial.
This Giftart For My Best Friend Name "Muhammad Garda isa"
Who Created Fursona is
"Dameinz Watterson"




Just for my profile pic on Socmed.




First Giftart For Ilham fahrizal who Created Rinaldi Wolf Fursona/Oc's



Well... Uhmm..
This For Fren tylo in FB
But He's Does not like it





This is a Traditional art
A Giftart For Asyam in FB
Who Created Anti-hero "Ongisama"



This is Yuki's Brother...
Yuki? Are you Never Heard it?!





This is My Fantasy Cars Branded.


Okay....
This all Full My Artwork in My Life !!
Enjoy if You Be Happy !!
Thanks For Watching !!
See again in next 08

Thanks To Who people was i Tags Here in They Name!

Sorry if My English if So bad For You !!

Komentar

POPULAR POSTS