My inktober is Finished~

Hello! I am David! Who was created inktober From First and finished!!
And this post will Tell all My question of about inktober 2017 !!
( Before Read i am Sorry I keep say My english is Never Good than Real American people who stay in that city,Meaning i am Asia xD )

HOW ABOUT DIFFICULT ???

Hmmm... Difficult?
I think all of My inktober is never been or seen what i did will say it Difficult (Hard)
But i just thinking...
Inktober 2017 is Difficult at Time and Working Harder as well in Time.
You Know? And see? I always late posts
So that why i want saying its that Really Difficult,Because My life's is Want Drawing others than Sucks Inktober Event.

WHO WAS YOUR FRIENDS ARE KINDS
BY SUPPORTING YOU OR RAISE UP YOU EVERY DRAWING INKTOBER ????

First,God my our lord.
He is Never Judge me For stoping The My Spirit and He always Give me a life everyday by strongest for Drawing inktober when i can do it.

Second,Ilham fahrizal.
Ilham is My Best Friend from Facebook
And You know??
He always Give me Likes....Give me Comment... And it makes me Feel and doing Spirit for keeping Do Finished inktober from start and finish.
Thanks Ilham !! I appreciation for your the best !!

EVER SOMEONE HURT YOU BY BUSY AT INKTOBER???
Yep! It Changed to All.
Someone Friend makes me unfeel after He is Annoying me and Lie to me.
" Why you unfriend me ?? But you keep Tagged me on inktober ?? " he says.
But I forgot,Where time is i ever unfriend him? And why i kinds to Him for get my inktober news in tagged people,but he just get distrub??
And i Blocked him Forever.
Sorry i just not put He Name Who is Him
Because I don't anyone makes this problem is Biggest than before.

EVER THE INKTOBER IS FAIL ???

NO,but just i ever Get busy at My ink pen is low quality or Ends ( Habis )

WHAT YOU GET SKILL FROM INKTOBER????

One is added Drawing Skill at Traditional Sketch.
Two is Makes my Brain is Busy at Sets the Folder i get from Photo for added in My Blog or Website and socmed.

WISH ???

I hope somedays Someone Will Give me a Special Gift who i was Hard working For My inktober events
I don't care who is that...
President....judgement.... Or friends....
But just one.
Keep praying and praying...
Keep Learning Drawing Skills...
And keep Spirit !!!!!

THANKS FOR WATCHING !!!

Type of inktober:
Furry,Furries,Anthro.

First Join:
From Furry Amino Friends
And Facebook.

Inktober Charather sets Theme:
Yoshi Shiroi,Kitsune Yuki,Wolfemous,Dameinz.

Type of Artist Drawing:
Traditional Art painting

Komentar

POPULAR POSTS