My Art Share 08

Welcome To My art Share 08 !!
This are all My Artwork From Beginning and Nice Moderator !!
All Arts is Contains by Digital and Traditional Art.
The Credits is From The author
Do not Steal for creating same Charather without permissions or Do not Creating charather likes My Charather But Not same Gender,Name and Type.
Enjoy !!
This are full Version by Completed Full Artwork from 21 files + Description.

When something Error,Not Seen My Arts.
Contact me at Facebook via Messages or on Furry amino.
Thank you !!
I'm cannot Help This problem
But your Questions can makes my Blog's is Raise up !!


Enjoy!! :



Dameinz Coolest Version.



DIE FOR GAYS



Dameinz Werewolf Version.



Gangster van !!!!! Just Found when are yours Bad boys !!!



This is My fantasy World Alien God who ever Help and Thief Human bad life in The Dirt life of World.
Etheth is are King of God,King of Alien God.
And Etheth looking at World is Many Sinners Humans,Disaster,Not Tolerance.
The Heart of Alien is Sad.
And Etheth always Thief Human for keep alive in They Planet (EXXO)



Very....very far universe at limit of universe.



First Digital painting for Giftart someone New Friend name Ilham fahrizal in Facebook.



Wolvin Shirokami.
ORIGINAL VERSION.



Who is Know Rendi autsuki in Facebook?
He is Offended people.
And always Easily offended when Someone will Be friend with Rendi.
Well No one care him again...
But the ones is keep love Him
But when you want Be Friend Him.
You must are Calm people and Do not Egoist or Offended when Rendi looking too evil to you!
This is Art for Giftart Rendi's Fursona.
But seems He is Art block and Don't Deal my Giftart.
Bad luck !



Just want scare you hahaha!!



My fantasy Modern CCTV Drone.
Well... I think someday my Fantasy will Be Dream come True??? Maybe???
This are Fying CCTV.
They can Flying By World Magnet or Air magnet (Zero Gravity technology)



This is Giftart For Jefri (Deaf) people of My Church Friend.
But seems looking He is Don't likes my art and Doing Stranger (looking quite and not say thank you) idk i think Jefri Just idiot and don't understand.
Bad luck ! Its Artblock !



I forgot this is are Request? Or Giftart.
Anyway this are for Follower who follow me on Furry amino app.



This are Giftart For Salman alfarisi (Totally Deaf) people.
In facebook Friend.
He soooo loves my Giftart
And Creating for me too !!



This are My fantasy World map
(NAPALIA CITY) Who i ever says (FOXWOLF) is Created By Gerido Richer.
See My article (Foxwolf Wiki)




This for My Friend in facebook a Giftart.
But i Forgot who is him name.

TRADITIONAL ART:



Awwwhhhh.... I love Kyori Werewolf !!!
And thinking...
When Kyori is Real life
I will Hug Him Sooooo long as i want....
Because Kyori Werewolf is Very kind to be other is who are not Evil and Not smells of sinners.



Kyori Werewolf Protect
House of Worship for Stand Tolerance.



This For Giftart NERO in Furry amino Followers.
I can't Drawing This one For Digital art painting.
Because No Time U.U
I good and fast at Traditional Drawing than Digital painting




Praticing Draw Nobita without Reference Photo/image.
Because....
I forgot to take my phone :3



FINISH


Thanks to:

Facebook Friends
Furry Amino Friends

And Remember this.
All Giftart Credit belongs to be other.
And i just Share that for This my Museum of Artwork.

Thank you!!!

Next My art share is:
Folders 09

Komentar

POPULAR POSTS