My art share 09

WELCOME AGAIN TO MY ARTWORK ALBUM !!!

This is My art share 09
There are 11 Files of My Artwork taken From Phone and Digital artwork !!!

Same as 08 version.
There are have a Description of Pictures in the Bottom of Images.

ENJOY !!!



This is are a Information about My Foxwolf Branded.
A fantasy Weapon...
There is Very Dangerous Weapon of Foxwolf used.
This Gun Can Bursting Your Head when shot it very Closed at Your Head.
But Don't Worry...
Foxwolf take it that weapon For Killing Zombies and Gangster.
But its scary negative Thinking.
HOW WHEN THIS GUN USED FOR EVIL MONSTERS?? OR TERRORIST!??



This is My Best charather fans on Video games "Secret of Evermore" in SNES super nintendo '80s
There is are Video games who you can select two actor.
One is Human and Two is Wolves pet as Before ago is are Dog of the player pet.
This game is Cool.
Because We can have a Friend without 2 players playable.
You can attack enemies with Control by CPU or meaning in RPG game is NPC player.
I LOVE THIS ONE GAME!!



Just a Giftart for someone new Friend in Facebook...
I forgot who is him because its too long time ago and i don't every remember people if when they are not so love me than Caro chen.
I think this For Dung.
Dung Thai people.



This New charather For Foxwolf My Community Branded.
But i think i ever use this for new sona in 4th furry sona.
But it look seem just same type....i forget that.



This are for 3rd Giftart For Retsu toga my Best fans Fursuiter From Japanese.
But He's looking not very happy about This special Gift.
I don't know why Retsu looking not likes me again or (changed personality) at me.
Oh sorry...



This are Foxwolf Zacky Wolves/Zacky shiroi X version.
What before i means of the Dangerous Gun.
This Foxwolf is support of that Dangerous weapon of Bursting head Gun.



This are Fanart For Dameinz (Muhammad garda isa) sona.
But it looking failed after post it on socmed.
Too Blurr and Looking not HD



Again...and again... This is Foxwolf Charather.
But this is are New Version of Foxwolf Legends
This charather is Harder wolf My Foxwolf charather Legend from 2009-2010
Harderwolf is are Quite Monster and life by his Friend name John mark as Gun Creator in Desert Near America North.



This are Tips & trick For my Favorites Game SURVIVALCRAFT.
There a Funny idea For making a Big boom of explosion at Underground explosions by put it on lowest level and make it a Room... And creating a cable..
And Click! BOOM!!!!!
Burn baby Burn!!! Hahahaha!!



This is are Traditional art Growlmon SFW version who is Normal picture is Naked Version. And the normal pic of This Naked Growlmon are Dangerous For someone loves Yaoi monster xxx
So i try it creating a positive Thinking of Growlmon For safety all under ages.



Just Drawing a Old Classic cars.


~Finish~

SORRY WHEN SOMETHING ERROR/NOT SEEN THE ARTWORK.
Because i use a poor app on android blogger tools sucks

SEE AGAIN LATER AT
MY ART SHARE 10 !!!

THANK YOU !!

Komentar

POPULAR POSTS