My art share 10

Welcome to My Art share !!

There You can Downloads My Artwork as wallpapers you want !!

There like same as before !!
Description set below at Bottom the images !!

ENJOY !!




Kyori and just a villager thinking about what human life in everyday on real life.
But Kyori Thinks all human Doing sexuality.
Its Not all Because Human they know what to do for life as positive thinking or negative.



This for Echo ( I think ) from Furry amino.



A Mysterious Art by ash seen on wall roof !!
That looking like Girl monster By 4 Boobs !!




Just Bored art xD




The Newbie Can't shut down the laptop.
But the pro can shut down by mysterious magical.
WEIRDO




Want making Tory Comic.
But that is abandoned because the Artist not accept the permissions




Something Wrong Giftart hahahaha!! I forget Mikha joel is not a Wolf sona.
But Dragon Sona xD
SHIT !!!



This Giftart for Mikha sona.
He is Dragon.
But The Colour Claim that is Not Correctly
Mikha tell me Riko is Orange Dragon Like From Pokemon Dragon.
Oh shit why this always Gonna be wrong??




Image of Sifu loahgordonia seen on yoshi shiroi stories.
This Traditional art stlye
So i can't Give His Colour.




First image of Wolfemous (Kevin) the spy for First 3rd my new sona on furries community.


THANKS FOR WATCHING !!!

NEXT:

MY ART SHARE 11

Komentar

POPULAR POSTS