My Art Share 12





Welcome To My Art Share 12 !!
There is Same as Before !!
The Description put at Bottom after Images Seen.
In This 12 version we will Give share about Vehicles,People and Giftart too...
Enjoy !!!

First art start Here:



A Robot Art.
This just a how My Skill test about Creating Scenery like Robot and Don't always Drawing Furry art too.



This is are New Foxwolf sunny starletti in 2017.
Sunny is are Rabbit Mutant and She is are Samurai Warrior.
Sunny starletti are one best Legends Foxwolf Since First David's Foxwolf art Drawing in 2006



This are New Foxwolf 2018
Name Steamer Wolv D78
Who Created this Foxwolf By New technology that is are Robot UI + stodium gas Control.
This Wolf are Hybrid Monster From Werewolf + Wolf.




Just a Doodle art Raccoon.




War World IV
Where Foxwolf and Robot attack Foxster and Zombie,Monster too.
This is Real Real end of The Worlds where The sun are always Bright and Never Rotate From Day or Night.

The art is Very Hard working.
I need 2 Days For Finish it.
But this are Special For My art share Museum.



Dream about want Drawing 3D rotate of Car view...
But we failed...
Look at Front of View from car.
The View look too small and the line look unreal car....
Blah!!!



This are show one Werewolf Stand The Road and one is Me Seen Werewolf spawn at Road.
I just Say Hug Because That Werewolf So Cute and So furs
After i want Hug that Werewolf Hug me Tight makes me can't Breathe !!

This Comic i finished 1 days one Night.



This for Cody smith who i be Friend in Facebook.



Just wanna Trying to Drawing HD graph in Artwork.
But fails...
I don't Know why Other artist can Drawing HD artwork....
I think They smart than me.
They can Good in Art...
They can Get full likes & comment...
They get popular....
They know How to Commish the art and sell the artwork...
But... I never like they are...
I am poor



This are just a Test How make a Furs or people touch the pistol (Gun)
SO HARD !!



Natalie prosporus.
Mother of Gerido Richer.
President of Napalia City



Prof.Fox fufu Teach Dameinz How to Making Bad experiment.


Finish !!
Thanks For See My art share 12
And we will back again soon !!

Komentar

POPULAR POSTS