My Art Share 11





Welcome to My Art share 11 !!!
There Have New Design in New post Here !! Like New First Image of Cover The Description of My art Share.

My art Share was Build in 2016
So this year My art Share was 2 years old !!!
Too many My Art was taken and put Here For Share to Public.

Enjoy !!!




This are My Hater Arcade Game.
I was Shocking about that.
Thinking is very Cool Game But ??
There is makes me Mad after Danis Flying By me and say "I hate you" with mount a Airplanes.



Werewolf Shirokami Wallpapers
( For Potrait Smartphone wallpapers )



Wek wek weeeeek Wek...
Always Bebek says...



There Something Weirdo after His Gentledog waiting The Train Coming.



I have own Werewolf Heroic
All people Don't know !!




Killing Cops??? NO! Its not Recommended for This Werewolf.
Just PUNCH IT !!! AS PILLOW !!




I ever Sleeping at Midnight.
But Something Weird Dream.
I meet This person in My Dream and He tell me He is From Airplanes Tragedy in Japanese but its sooooo long years ago.



From Doraemon Adventure.
This cute Elephants many Rainbow Colors and They Very Kind.
But i forgot the name. U.U




Werewolf Villager.
Near Wolf's galla Villages who Yoshi life there...



Werewolf Villager Help person who want get the Woods But its So Biggest.



My Neighboor Dog.
She is Name Pipit the Dog.
She So Cute.
When i always Reach to My Neighboor House. Pipit the Dog always Meet me and i pet Him.



Kyori Shirokami Protect His Human was Sleeping Weaks.
This Werewolf protect Human By Love and Peace.


Okay,The My art Share 11 was Finished.
I am Sorry When My English is Bad But i am thank you to Be other Country.
Because They are understand My English !!
Thank you Was Watching My Gallery of My artwork !!

Komentar

POPULAR POSTS