Cannot send images anymore

          W4F INFORMATION
                  TO
CANNOT SEND IMAGE OR PHOTO AGAIN !!!

I am so sorry,something wrong was attacked my W4F.
Since 23 january 2019 there i was trying to send "My Art 04" to blog.
But it always failed and i dont know what happen when i published that Arts always "pending" or "Something wrong please one minutes later" seen at notification use on many Blogger tool apk on my Android phone.

I was try to look at my google account,but all is Fine! No been was hacked by who wanna hack my blog... And all are Normal!
So what happen to my W4F ?
I just can send Note only at official Blogger apk.

So.... I am sorry about this...
I dont know what should i do...
I am just sad can't publish artwork anymore....
I hope this problem are not forever...
And i will always active for send the best like story or anything my fantasy life!

I AM SO SORRY FRIENDS !!!
AND WATCHER !!!

Komentar

POPULAR POSTS