My Art Share 15




LOADING.....
( No NSFW and GORE Detected and Safe !! )

WELCOME !!!

Same as My art share all Version.
The Description Seen on Bottom of Image.
There is i want Share about Friends Giftart,Werewolves,Furry and Charathers.
ENJOY !!!



Zacky Shiroi Foxwolf.
This are Story Cover or Comic Cover.



For My Best Friend in FA (Furry Amino) He are Kamilek.
This Giftart For His Fursona.



Courious About Werewolf in Survivalcraft When playing Creative.
They So Cute,Kinds and Gently.
But sometimes attacked When we are Attack him. LoL



Where in This Comic Meaning
Are Bad Boys are Liars.
Where if Indonesia Child was Drawing at Walls They Will attacked and They (like police) will claim That are Violence.
In my Favorites City are Japanese,i love Japans Children Where they are hardest education for Protect Grammars and Not like in Indonesia Grammars was Not They Notice.



My Bad Dream.
Where i Meet Mysterious Hugs at My Face,Scary!



For Giftart My sucks socks Friend



Imagening Of Kevin Haolin (Wolfemous) My fantasy Friend.



Shirokami Werewolf in Japanese Style artwork.



SHIROKAMI IS ARE KINDS !!

When They are is Pets Clone.
If Selected one of Shirokami Werewolf. They Will not want Kills Someone Weak like Not have a Gonna Wrong people.
They Just can Kills Gangster or Evil only.
SHIROKAMI ARE NOT ROBOT !!
THEY HAVE HEART.



Wild lard Hook Foxwolf Where The DNA Type same as Zacky shiroi X



Drawing Realistic Wanyamon From Digimon RE Digitize pets.



For My Bedroom posters.
This are Celtic Werewolves or Tribe Werewolves Where The Heart so Kinds and they protects The Wild natures and all lives.


Thank you !!!

Next:

My art Share 16

Komentar

POPULAR POSTS