My Art Share 16



Welcome to My Art share 16 !!!
This Check up Art share Have one Art about Horror.
So Caution For Anyone hates Horror.
This Horror art are Ghost with Gore version,So Caution for You !!
Enjoy The Artwork !! All Picture have 12 arts plus 1 Description Cover.




Player Charather edited on Digital art From Psp Game Digimon RE
Looking Bad quality player Because That take From Screenshot very low Resolution Crop.



Yeah... My Best friend art again...
Dameinz... Who ever support For Yoshi stories...



Its me ! In Real life Digital art !
Where i am Have Deaf Ears. In Left ear i can Hear music,Sounds Normal with Earing aid but when Not use earing aid it will can Hear 60-50 percent of Sounds



So Realistic Huh?! Yepz That Real food by fills with Fruits and Chocolate where i Draw at Digital art.
Look at Choco Rolls There is Not Real but looking like Realistic huh?!!



My Favorites Foxwolf ever !!



Are You Shock ??? Ohh thank you !!!



Harare,Cubane Art.
That My fantasy city in Real life are Havana Cuba.



Doing Pratice Draw a Historial Church in Pinemoon City.
Pratice making Realistic But look very hard....



Dinzo Foxwolf 2018 where The Style are Inspired from Digimon Monsters
The artwork are one this the last because Not been old and Legendary foxwolf.



Free adopt for Furry OC's
You can Draw free the Body Colors but You must Crop the Watermark of me For safe Where you get This art from? Because it was Adopt free and The Credit is was become You!



Harderwolf Foxwolf new 2018 Redraw again.
Harderwolf are Legendary Foxwolf and The artwork are too many in My house,like Comic or story.



My Bike in image of Grey Werewolf.
His are Fastest but can Stop when Go fastest.


Thanks !!

Next: My art share 17

Komentar

POPULAR POSTS