Amino

                David ocktora
                     About of
                     AMINO

Amino....
This is About App and Not About Amino Facts.

What You Know About Amino?
Amino is Where Place For Fun With New Friend ever i use that...

Amino Goes do Spent all Time for Cost.... Spent the Money of Internet Quota... Spent of Time Where Must Fight for Reputation...

Amino Sometimes is Lag...
And More Eating My Quota Fastest ever...
So When i Buy 2 GB of Internet pack...
Just Active an 24/7 Hours per Days...
I Will Lost Minimal at 200-300 MB O.O
Wowww!!!?

FURRY AMINO

Furry Amino is Very My Spent at Many.. Many Time for Doing eating the Time From Morning Just a Wake up...
Open the Amino... Access Furry and i got Friends Chat and Full notification what i Always Happy About it.

And Furry Amino is Very special For me!
I can be Friend with international Furries!! By International People too!
I can Be Friend With America,Korea,Japan (Japan is very Hard to find one in Furry Amino,But i ever meet one)

WHAT FUN'S ON FA ??

Fun Time Where i ever Get Giftart From Monk-a He is are Fursuiter and he Draw My Foxwolf Harderwolf !!
I'm So Happy Someone was Fans My Foxwolf With draw it By Traditional art and Send the art with Photo!

And Other...
What Fun ever Come to me is
Where i Have Friend Popular Or Professional Artist That is Craf-t nuki !!
Since 2016 i was Be Friend with Nuki who ever Follow me and Become Friend to me!
Nuki looking Very Kiiiiinnnddd and makes i wanna Cry about Her... Because too kind...
And Today i accept Nuki is My Best Friend on FA !! And it Makes me Happy Always ^\\\^

Since 2016 i Think High Level Reputation is Are as Leader...
They be popular and Professional too about Posts Or Something..
But Today i understand..
That Just Where members who will be professional about Level Reputation is From LEARNING and SKILLED from They From old and Use Too many times for spent the time For Alive on FA....

WHAT EVER HAPPEN ON AMINO??

Yep,i Ever Have one Account With Gmail was i Delete on Furry Amino,There are Yoshi Shiroi Account.
After Delete The Gmail Account i can't back to Normal again if i enter Amino after i Log out!
Because i Can't Remember what Latest password on My Gmail i was Deleted it....

So My Yoshi FA account Was Abandoned With Lvl 9 Rep....
I must Build New Account (Now Lvl 14) and I glad i Keep Alive in There....
And My Yoshi Old account Since 2016 was Abandoned and Use For Private Chat For Save an Important Text like Welcome message For Celebrate New members Come First.

WHAT AFFRAID OF ??

I'm Very Affraid About Some Members in FA was Banned Without Wrong and What they Send Rules is Danger or not i Dont know....

But My Friends Say if Someone Was Banned Without Wrong of Amino Rules,That are From Fakes account They Created...
So if You Created Cheaty of Amino (Like Modded apk with Crack) or Have 3-5 Account.
Team Amino Will Banned Them...
That's Scary.....
I glad i'm not like They are...
I always Use Original account With All accept of Description,Like Must add Phone Number,Email,and Must Accept The Rules on Amino Community.

Like Furry Amino.
I never Send NSFW that is Right and i Never Send Gore too...
All of My NSFW posts or Gore Just Send it on Other media Than Amino.

So,Over There....
I finish Creating This Blog...
I'm Sorry if My English are Bad
Because This English is Learning From Chat's With International Friends on Facebook,So i Not Use Translate Again,Because Too many People Understand if Read My English.

I NEVER LEARN MORE ENGLISH STUDY IN SCHOOL.

Komentar

POPULAR POSTS